Judson Preschool holds a dear and special place in the hearts of thousands of children and families. For more than 46 years, Judson has been creating a loving and nurturing place for children to learn about themselves and the world around them. Its recipe for success has been simply having a staff that embodies tremendous experience and warmth and continually focusing on what is most important — happy children.
The Pre-School has educated thousands of children and prepared them intellectually, emotionally and socially for the private and public school systems. Members of Judson serve on the pre-school board. The goals of the preschool are:
- Create a positive environment where children can develop a sense of self-worth.
- Help children develop socialization skills.
- Direct Children in finding acceptable means of expressing emotions.
- Emphasize play as the most important vehicle for learning by providing children with a wide range of activities, carefully planned by professionally trained and licensed childhood educators.
- Provide services for children with special needs, as our facility permits, through mainstreaming, parent consultations and referrals to community resources.
Judson Preschool enjoys a reputation for excellence. The non-denominational, play based, early childhood program is open to ages 3-5. More information about the curriculum, staff, schedule and tuition is available at their website: http://www.judsonpreschool.com/