May 17, 11 am-5 pm
Here is what we’ve got lined up so far:
- Plant Sale.
- Silent Auction and Collectibles.
- Local Craft Vendors.
- Ye Olde Bread Shoppe. Street Fest bread sale this year. We will sell popular varieties of the delicious bread we sell at our monthly Judson Market.
- Kids’ Inflatables. The Kingfield Neighborhood Association will run the inflatables again this year.
- Dunk Tank. This popular new event from last year will make a comeback — you might get to see Pastor Travis dunked!!!
- Food Booths. We will have two food booths from outside vendors. Molly Spring Rolls will have eggrolls (including vegetarian!) and rice noodle salad with chili for $5 and $3. Tantalize Sweets and Savories will sell baked goods of all kinds — cookies, bars, candy and more priced at $1.50 – $5.
- Youth Food Booth. Our own Judson youth will run the food booth to raise money for their mission trip this summer. We are bringing back that old favorite of black beans and rice and will have other food items and beverages as well. Let’s support our youth and help them make lots of money for their trip!
Much, much more . . . Twin Town Guitars instrument Petting Zoo, Kids’ Activities, Service Activities and more!!